Homero, Canto XII, La Odisea:

Homero, Canto XII, La Odisea: "Para aquí tu navio, escucha el cantar que cantamos, nunca nadie pasó por aquí con su negro navío sin que de nosotros supiera las voces suaves; y después, recreados, se iban conociendo más cosas".







martes, 14 de agosto de 2012

Colegio Internacional Alicante, te quiero!


The best way to sum up my feelings for the Colegio Internacional Alicante is that I don't want to leave! The teachers are without exception lovely and in my experience the courses are comprehensive enough to cater for all levels from absolute beginner to advanced.

I came here to improve my Spanish, but what will really stay with me is the friends I've made and the beautiful experience I'm having here in the school and in the wonderful city of Alicante. The city is small enough to feel welcoming but large enough to have plenty to explore and enjoy, not to mention the many picturesque places along the coast which are easily reachable for a day trip.

Coming here has certainly been a great decision, and I give it a hearty recommendation for all ages, levels, and nationalities. Colegio Internacional Alicante, te quiero!

Austin Wong, UK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario